- I have used “Kids wanted to eat pizza” as a great excuse on the days when I am feeling lazy to cook.
- I secretly eat chocolates after lecturing my child about cavities.
- I tell people that my naughty children are the reason why my house is cluttered and messy.
- I take long naps in the afternoon along with my baby saying that as the hardest working person at home, I deserve it.
- I scold my child for not getting good marks saying that I was always the class topper.
- I project myself as an epitome of all the good virtues who was always honest, obedient and punctual as a child.
- The new trendy jewellery that I bought recently is made to believe as a part of the wedding trousseau for my daughter who is two years now.
- I have a favourite child and take his side even when he is guilty.
- I have fizzled out of invites that I wanted to avoid at the last minute saying that my child is sick.
- I praise the performance of my neighbor’s child while making a mental vow to train my child to be better than him/her.
- I wish that my child’s party dress which I spent hours selecting should be better than everybody else’s.
(Photo Courtesy – Internet)