When it comes to shortlisting a play school for my little one, I feel like GoldiLocks who wants everything to be “Just Right”..
1. Infrastructure – Not too big, Not too small.
2. Location – Not too far, Not too close.
3. Facilities – Not too extravagant, Not too stingy.
4. Franchise – Not too old, Not too new.
5. Fees – Not too exorbitant, Not too cheap.
6. Children per class – Not too many, Not too less.
7. Teachers – Not too outdated, Not too inexperienced.
8. Syllabus – Not too academically oriented, Not too much fun.
9. Discipline – Not too Strict, Not too lenient.
10. Care Takers – Not too Shabby, Not too Hoity Toity.
11. Security measures – Not too Military like, Not too Relaxed.
12. Play Slides, Monkey Bars etc – Not too high, Not too low.
13. Fellow Children – Not too Strong, Not too weak.
You see, it is pretty simple actually. Now that I have laid down all my requirements, can you tell me why am I having problems finding one that matches the criteria??
(Photo Courtesy – Internet)